The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Alchemist's fire is a sticky, adhesive substance that ignites when exposed to air. Anyone hit by it will suffer 1d6 points of fire damage. It may also be used to coat a weapon so it will gain a 1d4 + 1 on-hit fire damage bonus for 4 rounds.
- Introduced in the expansion packs.
- The grenade will not affect friendly creatures nor neutral non-player characters who are not associates of player characters (the "standard" hostile targeting scheme).
- A ranged touch attack is performed to see if the alchemist's fire hits; damage is doubled on a critical hit.
- There is additionally "splash damage" of 1 fire damage to each valid target (including the original target) within a huge (6.67 meter radius) area.
- The in-game description omits mentioning the "+1" for the damage when this is used to coat a weapon.
Custom content notesEdit
- main script:
- on-hit script:
X2_S3_Flamingd(when applied to weapon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.