The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Specifics: This feat allows the character to cast all spells of a given level range without the caster making any sound. This is especially useful if the caster has been silenced. This feat may be taken multiple times:
- Automatic silent spell I: Cast any level 0 - 3 spell as a silent spell.
- Automatic silent spell II: Cast any level 4 - 6 spell as a silent spell.
- Automatic silent spell III: Cast any level 7 - 9 spell as a silent spell.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- The "ability to cast level 9 spells" may be better understood as the ability to learn level 9 spells (as wizards are not required to know spells of the highest level they can cast).
- This feat can be selected by bards. However, a bard cannot achieve the 9th level spell requirement on its own, so 17 levels of cleric, druid, or wizard, or 18 levels of sorcerer, would be needed.
- Auto silent spell does not add a metamagic icon to the spells it affects. The only indications that this feat is having an effect are the lack of spell failure due to silence and the lack of the vocal casting sound effect.
Custom content notesEdit
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.