The World of Aventia is an online persistent world that has been up and running since Wednesday, December 25, 2002. Originally created by Ninina, the gameworld development was quickly taken over by Jason de Cordoba, a.k.a. Oclair Monanari, who at the time was hosting the project. In 2009, Jason de Cordoba had to shut down Aventia as a result of losing his host. He turned over the modules to the community. Ralt Gaither generously volunteered to provide a new host for Aventia.
Aventia is now being developed by members of its community, including Ralt Gaither, Grench and Kenquinn.
Aventia is a huge persistent world of vastly powerful characters, nefarious villains, and hideous creatures. It offers great features, such as post-level 40 player character advancement, PvP battlegrounds and clans, tournament arenas, guilds for classes, player pick pocket protection, and more.
The Gondolyn server is no longer connected to Aventia as it was in the past. The server vault is now separate and is moderated Oclair.
Play NWN in window mode.
- Download and install CEP 2.3, then run the CEP updater.
- Enter Aventia within the Neverwinter Nights game.
Play > Multiplayer > Join LAN Game > Direct Connect > Server IP Address
- Naria: 18.104.22.168:5201
- Dusk: 22.214.171.124:5202
- SouthIsle: 126.96.36.199:5203
- Hall of Commerce: 188.8.131.52:5204
API content framework for developers
Anyone that has experience with the NWN toolset and would like to build areas, monsters, quests, hakpaks, scripts or items. Look at the submission guidelines. Please post about submission on the Aventia Bioware forums. More details on how to submit will be supplied there.
After submission areas will be reviewed for inclusion to the Aventia modules.
- All NPCs must spawn and despawn, no exceptions! Click Here for the read me on it.
- API must be enforced please start working on your content compliant from the begining.