- "Greater rage" redirects here. For the monster ability, see Rage (monster ability).
Type of Feat: Class
Specifics: The barbarian may rage, gaining a +4 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and +2 to all Will saving throws, in exchange for a -2 penalty to AC. The Barbarian may use this ability 1x/day at 1st level, +1/day at 4th level, and every 4 levels thereafter, extending into epic levels.
Use: Selected. At 15th level, the rage ability becomes Greater Rage, giving the Barbarian +6 to Strength and Constitution and +3 to Will saves (the -2 penalty to AC still applies).
- The duration is claimed to be the modified (after rage) constitution modifier + 3 rounds. However the actual script is providing a bonus of current constitution modifier + rage constitution bonus + 3 rounds. For example, a level 2 barbarian with a con 14 (+2 modifier) rages for +4 to con, which results in 2 + 4 + 3 = 9, so the rage would last 9 rounds.
- Ability bonuses are capped at +12, so a PC already gaining bonuses from items, spells or potions, may not gain the full ability bonuses from rage/greater rage.
- Barbarian rage is similar to, but not the same as, the rage ability of some creatures, such as badgers. (For example, creatures do not suffer an AC loss.)
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
- This feat can be modified by editing the spell script.
Custom content notes
Reusable: No, the GUI is hardcoded to the barbarian class.
- This feat can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make it available as item feat.