- "Greater rage" redirects here. For the monster ability, see Rage (monster ability).
Specifics: The barbarian may rage, gaining a +4 morale bonus to strength and constitution and +2 to all will saving throws, in exchange for a -2 penalty to armor class. The barbarian may use this ability once per day at first level, +1 use per day at level 4, and every 4 levels thereafter, extending into epic levels.
At 15th level, the rage ability becomes greater rage, giving the barbarian +6 to strength and constitution and +3 to will saves (the -2 penalty to armor class still applies).
- The duration is the barbarian's constitution modifier (before the rage) plus 7 rounds, plus an extra 2 rounds for greater rage.
- Ability bonuses are capped at +12, so a PC already gaining ability bonuses from items, spells or potions, might gain less than the full bonuses from rage/greater rage.
- Barbarian rage is similar to, but not the same as, the rage ability of some creatures, such as badgers. (For example, creatures do not suffer an armor class penalty.)
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
- This feat can be modified by editing the spell script.
Custom content notes
Reusable: No, the GUI is hardcoded to the barbarian class.
- This feat can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make it available as item feat.