The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|5: Bigby's interposing hand|
6: Bigby's forceful hand
7: Bigby's grasping hand
8: Bigby's clenched fist
9: Bigby's crushing hand
Description: A giant hand appears and attacks the target. If the hand hits and succeeds in a grapple check, the opponent will be held for the duration of the spell.
- Added in the expansion packs.
- To hit the target, the hand makes a specialized attack roll:
1d20 + caster level + (casting ability modifier + 10) - 1 vs. target's armor class
- To successfully grapple the target after hitting it, the hand must pass a grapple check, with a tie being successful:
1d20 + caster level + (casting ability modifier + 10) + 4 vs. 1d20 + target's BAB + target's strength modifier + target's grapple size modifier.
- For these checks, casters with wizard levels use their intelligence modifier, and all other characters use charisma.
- The "held" effect is normally paralysis, but a target that is immune to either paralysis or mind-affecting spells will be immobilized instead. This allows the target to perform actions while held stationary and changes the options for removing this spell.
Custom content notes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.