- This article is about the spell; for the effect, see confused.
Innate level: 3
Components: verbal, somatic
Range: medium (20 meters)
Area of effect: large (5 meter radius)
Duration: 1 round / level
Save: will negates
Spell resistance: yes
Additional counterspells: clarity
Description: Affected creatures either wander randomly, attack a random target, or simply stand still.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like most spells with a harmful area of effect, this spell uses the standard hostile targeting scheme, meaning it can affect party members, depending on the PvP and difficulty settings.
- If the duration is at least 4 rounds, then it is reduced for player characters to a half when the difficulty setting is "normal", and to a quarter at easier settings. This is cumulative for each PC affected (a bug).
- While this spell can be cast with extend spell, the duration will not be doubled due to a bug in the script.
- A fix for both bugs is available on the Vault
Custom content notes[edit | edit source]
- OnHeartBeat script: