The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This shifted ability cannot be cast while silenced, and it produces an attack of opportunity when cast (as does the spell).
- This ability is intended for the drider forms of greater wildshape III and the drow forms of humanoid shape.
- This ability is technically a different spell than the darkness spell. Consequentially, most things that claim to grant specific immunity to darkness (e.g. the standard item property "immunity:darkness") will not function against this ability, and quickslots for darkness cannot be used to activate this ability (c.f. shifted ability).
Builder notes Edit
- This ability corresponds to the second listing of "darkness" in the creature abilities tab, however due to the way the use is restricted, it generally cannot function this way.
- This ability has listings as drider darkness.
- This ability has a scripted limit on usage (that defaults to zero unless a creature uses greater wildshape III or humanoid shape). This limit is 1 + 1/10 shifter level for each shift.
Custom content notes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.