Type of feat: combat (general feat) (epic)
Prerequisite: strength 25+, cleave, great cleave, improved critical (weapon to be chosen), overwhelming critical (weapon to be chosen), power attack,
weapon focus (weapon to be chosen)
Specifics: Whenever scoring a critical hit with the chosen weapon, the character's target must make a fortitude save or die instantly. Creatures who are immune to critical hits are not affected by this feat.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- The in-game description lists weapon focus as a prerequisite, but it is not one.
- The difficulty class of the save is 10 + ½ character level + strength modifier.
- Immunity from death magic does not protect from this feat.
- This feat is often banned from online persistent world multiplayer servers as some consider it overpowered.