- Added in the expansion packs.
- The bonus damage (reported as divine damage) is from a damage increase effect, so it ignores both damage resistance and damage immunity.
- The bonus damage is capped at 20. Increasing charisma above 51 will only increase the duration, not the damage, of this feat.
- This feat applies to the character, not to the weapon, and is therefore unaffected by changing weapons. It affects both ranged weapons and melee weapons.
- Using the feat while its effects are still active will not have an effect.
- This feat may only be selected when leveling as a blackguard, paladin or cleric.
- The bonus divine damage is multiplied by the weapon's critical multiplier in the case of a critical hit.
- This feat can be used while polymorphed.
- This feat is available as a cast spell item property, but using such a property still requires spending a turn undead attempt.
Custom content notes Edit
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.