Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added in the expansion packs.
- The armor class provided is a dodge bonus.
- Using this feat while its effects are still active will not have an effect.
- Net dodge bonuses are capped at +20. This means that raising charisma over 51 (ability modifier +20) will only increase this feat's duration, not its effective bonus, unless the character had a negative dodge AC modifier. In addition, the maximum effective bonus may be achieved with a lower charisma score if the character had a positive dodge bonus (from other sources).
- This feat may only be selected when leveling as a blackguard, paladin, or cleric.
- This feat is available as a cast spell item property, but using such a property still requires spending a turn undead attempt.
Custom content notes[edit | edit source]
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.