Spell resistance: no
Area of effect: large (5 meter radius)
Description: A water elemental can give up half of its essence (hit points) to attempt to drown all enemies in a large area near them. Any enemy who fails a fortitude saving throw will die.
- For the purpose of this ability, "enemies" includes neutral creatures after accounting for the PvP setting.
- Constructs, elementals, and undead are immune to this ability.
- The DC of the saving throw is 20.
- The full name of this ability is "pulse, water elemental drown".
- Immunity to death magic will prevent death.
- This ability can be gained in the huge water elemental or elder water elemental form of elemental shape.
Custom content notesEdit