The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Specifics: The character avoids the first attack each round.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- The in-game description incorrectly lists dodge as a prerequisite.
- This feat causes a character to automatically avoid the first successful attack or the first (possibly unsuccessful) attack of opportunity or riposte in a round, not simply the first attack in a round.
- Epic dodge only applies to a character's current target or latest attacker.
- The defensive roll and improved evasion requirements imply a PC must have one of the following class level combinations in order to qualify for epic dodge:
Older versions[edit | edit source]
- Prior to version 1.69, only a single rank in tumble was required.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.