- This article is about the feat; for spell details, see Greater ruin.
Specifics: The caster deals 35d6 positive damage to a single target.
Save: fortitude for half damage
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- The actual prerequisite is not the ability to cast level 9 spells, but being an epic cleric, druid, sorcerer, or wizard, or having at least 15 pale master levels. Furthermore, this feat can only be chosen when gaining a level in the qualifying class.
- As with all epic spells, this feat can be used once per day.
Custom content notesEdit
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.