Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Use: combat mode
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added in the expansion packs.
- By default, NWN allows spellcasting while using expertise. However, BioWare included a switch to disable it via scripting using spellhooking.
- Under the default behavior, this can be a useful feat for casters who do not make attacks, as they will gain the AC benefit at effectively no cost.
- This is an often overlooked feat, but it can be incredibly useful to fighters facing very damaging enemies (or several annoying enemies).
- This combat mode cannot be used while wielding a ranged weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.