The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This article is about the dragon shape breath; for the standard dragon breath, see Fire dragon breath.
- This ability is intended for shifters in the ancient red dragon form of dragon shape.
- The dragon's age is normally the sum of druid and shifter levels. If used by a creature with neither druid nor shifter levels, the age is character level, halved for player characters.
- Under normal conditions, the minimum effective level for shifters is 15, while the minimum effective level for druids is 18.
- The damage for each age category is given in the following table. (Aside from an anomaly at level 37 and a minimum of 1d10, the damage increases by 2d10 for every 3 levels past 10.) Four more dice are rolled if the caster has at least 10 shifter levels. (Italicized entries are not possible under standard circumstances.)
|Effective age||Category||Damage dealt||Shifter damage|
|6 or less||wyrmling||1d10|
|7 to 9||very young|
|10 to 12||young||4d10|
|13 to 15||juvenile||2d10||6d10|
|16 to 18||young adult||4d10||8d10|
|19 to 21||adult||6d10||10d10|
|22 to 24||mature adult||8d10||12d10|
|25 to 27||old||10d10||14d10|
|28 to 30||very old||12d10||16d10|
|31 to 33||ancient||14d10||18d10|
|34 to 37||wyrm||16d10||20d10|
|38 to 39||great wyrm||18d10||22d10|
- The levels for "wyrm" and beyond differ from the normal dragon breath determination.
- Due to a bug, this breath cannot blast placeables or doors although it was intended to.
Custom content notes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.