Innate level: 2
Components: verbal, somatic
Area of effect: single
Duration: 1d6 + 2 rounds
Save: fortitude negates
Spell resistance: yes
Additional counterspells: cure light wounds
Description: The caster's hand glows with an unearthly radiance. The target creature must make a fortitude save or become paralyzed. Creatures paralyzed by this spell emit a noxious cloud that applies a -2 penalty to skills, saving throws,
attack rolls, and damage rolls to all creatures within 5 feet.
- This spell will not affect friendly targets (after accounting for the PvP setting).
- The penalty to attack rolls is not applied (probably a bug).
- The penalty to damage rolls only reduces magical damage. If the affected creature does not deal magical damage in its attacks, there will be no change to the damage dealt.
- Spell resistance and a saving throw also apply to those entering the noxious cloud, but that saving throw lacks the "negative" subtype.
- The duration of the penalties is also d6 + 2 rounds, rolled independently of the duration of the cloud.
Custom content notes Edit
- impact script
- OnEnter script