Specifics: Whenever the character makes a successful smite attack, it adds two times the character's level to damage. This feat may be taken multiple times, up to a maximum of 10 times — each time adding additional damage equal to the character's level to the smite attack.
combat mode automatic
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This feat was not described in the original Hordes of the Underdark manual.
- This feat's description says "character level", but it is in fact the sum of champion of Torm and paladin class levels that is used for smite evil, and blackguard class level for smite good.
- As an example, consider a character with 30 paladin and 10 champion of Torm levels. Smite evil by itself adds 40 damage to a successful smite. For each great smiting taken, an additional 40 damage is dealt. So if this character had great smiting I, but not great smiting II, a successful smite would deal a total of 80 extra damage. If this character had great smiting X, a successful smite would deal a total of 440 extra damage.
Custom content notes[edit | edit source]
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.