Type of Feat: (Epic) General
Specifics: Whenever the character makes a successful smite attack, it adds two times the characters level to damage. This feat may be taken multiple times, up to a maximum of 10 times - each time adding additional damage equal to the character's level to the smite attack.
Use: Combat Mode.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- Was left out of the original Hordes of the Underdark game manual.
- Cannot be used in ranged attacks.
- When used with Smite Evil, Champion of Torm and Paladin levels are added together to determine the character level; and when used with Smite Good, Blackguard levels are used to determine the character level.
- For example, consider a character with 30 Paladin and 10 Champion of Torm levels. Smite Evil by itself adds 40 damage to a successful smite. For each Great Smiting taken, an additional 40 damage is dealt. So if this character had Great Smiting I, but not Great Smiting II, a successfult smite would deal a total of 80 extra damage. If this character had Great Smiting X, a successful smite would deal a total of 440 extra damage.
Custom content notes
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.