The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The damage type is bludgeoning.
- This ability will damage creatures, doors, and placeables.
- If there is nothing to damage within a small (1.67 meter radius) area of the targeted region, then nothing takes damage (a bug).
- A fix for this is available on the Vault.
- If the caster has more than 10 shifter levels, the save DC is 15 + shifter level/2. (If obtained with exactly 10 shifter levels — which is possible for player characters — the default DC, rather than the shifter DC, is used; a bug.)
- This ability is available to shifters in the stone golem form of construct shape.
- There is an alternate (and rarely-seen outside the campaign) version of this ability devised for the final battle of chapter 2 of the Hordes of the Underdark campaign. For this alternate version, the caster is ignored, and the damage is always 3d6+5 to creatures and placeables and 55 to doors. In addition, this alternate version does not have the targeting bug.
Custom content notes Edit
- alternate version:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.