- While this spell is not death magic (immunity does not apply), the saves are made "versus death".
- This spell's DC is increased by +3. Some players consider this a bug, but it seems clear from the spell script that it is an intentional change.
- The caster is not affected by this spell.
Previous versions Edit
- Prior to 1.67, the caster was affected by this spell if caught in the area of effect.
- In patch 1.66 (only), if the caster was in the area of effect of this spell and had death immunity, the caster would be killed without being allowed a saving throw.
- Prior to 1.66, implosion respected death magic immunity.
Custom content notes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.