Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Specifics: The monk's unarmed attack counts as a +4 magic weapon against creatures with damage reduction.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This feat does not provide an attack bonus; it merely allows an unarmed character to penetrate X/+4 damage reduction.
- Magic gloves with an attack bonus also allow an unarmed character to penetrate damage reduction, often making this feat superfluous.
Custom content notes
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.
- The monk class technically is not a prerequisite for this feat, but without custom content it is effectively a prerequisite as that is the only standard way to get ki strike.