- This article is about the spell; for the feat, see Inflict critical wounds (feat).
|0: inflict minor wounds|
1: inflict light wounds
2: inflict moderate wounds
3: inflict serious wounds
4: inflict critical wounds
5: circle of doom
Spell level: cleric 4
Innate level: 4
Components: verbal, somatic
Area of effect: single
Save: will 1/2
Spell resistance: yes
Additional counterspells: cure critical wounds
Description: If the caster succeeds in striking an opponent with a touch attack, the target suffers 4d8 points of damage, + 1 point per caster level to a maximum of +20. Inflict spells have a reverse effect when used on undead, causing the targeted undead to take an amount of healing equal to what the spell normally damages.
- Added in the expansion packs.
- The descriptor mentioned in the in-game description is not used by this spell.
- The type of damage is negative energy.
- Empowering this spell will only increase the die roll (4d8) of the damage.
Custom content notes