- This article is about the shifter spell; for other uses, see Invisibility (disambiguation).
Innate level: 4
Spell resistance: no
Area of effect: single
Duration: 5 rounds
Description: The target creature becomes invisible and impossible to detect using normal vision.
After attacking or casting spells the target creature will become partially visible and detectable by enemies, but still retain a 50% cover bonus.
- The invisibility is normal, despite the description corresponding to improved invisibility.
- This ability cannot be cast while silenced.
- If the target has a spectre appearance, it will be able to move through creatures for the duration of the invisibility.
- This ability is used by the spectre form of undead shape and the epic kobold commando form of humanoid shape.
- This ability is technically a different spell than the invisibility spell. Consequentially, quickslots for invisibility cannot be used to activate this ability (c.f. shifted ability).
- This ability is sometimes listed as "Vampire_Invisibility".
Custom content notes Edit