The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
There are 7 different types of ioun stones:
- The blue ioun stone increases the owner's wisdom by 2.
- The pale blue ioun stone increases the owner's strength by 2.
- The scarlet and blue ioun stone increases the owner's intelligence by 2.
- The deep red ioun stone increases the owner's dexterity by 2.
- The dusty rose ioun stone increases the owner's armor class by 1.
- The pink ioun stone increases the owner's constitution by 2.
- The pink and green ioun stone increases the owner's charisma by 2.
- Introduced in Hordes of the Underdark.
- Ioun stones are highly useful for providing a long-lasting (60 turns) boost to ability scores. While other items may provide larger boosts, ioun stones do not need to be equipped.
- The dusty rose ioun stone provides a deflection bonus to armor class. This does not stack with other deflection bonuses, often making this stone redundant.
- Since the deep red ioun stone increases dexterity, it often provides an indirect (and stacking) bonus to armor class equal to that from the dusty rose, but be aware of the maximum dexterity bonus.
- Ioun stones produce magical effects, so can be dispelled.
Custom content notesEdit
- Ioun stone scripts:
- Pale blue:
- Scarlet and blue:
- Deep red:
- Dusty rose:
- Pink and green:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.