The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
combat mode selected
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- The duration is the barbarian's constitution modifier (before the rage) plus 11 rounds.
- This feat's prerequisites require barbarian level 20. (This is when the feat called "greater rage (6x per day)" is acquired.)
- Mighty rage does not replace greater rage; it is a separate ability that can be activated three times per day. However, mighty rage has no effect if activated while greater rage in effect. (The reverse works though – one can use mighty rage then barbarian rage to get the effects of both.)
- Unlike normal rage, mighty rage does not give an armor class penalty.
- Like a normal rage, mighty rage can be improved by terrifying rage and thundering rage feats.
- Ability bonuses are capped at +12, so a barbarian with bonuses from items, spells or potions might not gain the full ability bonuses from mighty rage.
- This feat can only be selected when leveling as a barbarian.
Custom content notes[edit | edit source]
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.