NWScript is based upon the C programming language and contains most of the C language syntax. NWScript does not support arrays, nor the Standard C library, such as printing to the screen, file I/O, nor system calls. These limitations are of little consequence to the NWN game, as an existing library of functions and functionality is provided with the game.
External resources[edit | edit source]
- NWN Lexicon - A database of scripting functions and tutorials
- Celowin's Scripting Tutorials - Ground-up NWScript tutorial
- MrHanson video tutorials - A series of NWScript video tutorials
- Lilac Soul's NWScript Generator
- NWN Script University - A Neverwinter Vault resource of scripting tutorials
- NWScript reference on Wikipedia