Neversummer 4 Enhanced Edition
In the realm of Neversummer 4 EE, Aetheria is a world full of dangers and adventure. The rift shards of Aetheria have pulled people from other realms to it, leaving them trapped here and forced to fight for their lives.
Naturally, different people have claimed Aetheria as their own. This led to Factions gathering together, and constant war between them. The original people of the realm gathered together in the Last Alliance, dragons good and evil gathered as the Ancient Ones, drow gathered as the Shadow Legion, lawful people gathered in the Northern Coalition, mages and necromancers in the Mystral Ascendancy, earthwalkers in The Circle, and dwarves bonded as Ragnar’s Kin.
As you enter Aetheria, you must choose a faction to align with. From then on, you gain their protection, and live within its territories until you are strong enough to travel out to the dangerous world. You must then use your skills to survive, thrive, and ultimately lead your faction to victory in the never ending battle that is Neversummer Realm.
New Player Guide: https://ns4ee.com/wiki/index.php/New_Player_Guide
Discord Channel: https://discord.com/channels/697924719084568676/
Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/XRZ353y
- Huge world, everything custom.
- 6 player factions (PRCs limited to specific factions), scripted subrace system, moderate power level items.
- PvP permitted, role-play encouraged.
- Forums off the weblink above (don't need an account to post or view most forums), documentation there.
- 560+ areas with another 100-200 planned during the beta and beyond. All are beautifully crafted, with custom lighting and sounds. Lots of detail.
- 3000+ custom items with another 500 or so in the works as quest and craftable.
- 800+ custom creatures with custom AI and equipment.
- Customized spell and summon system
- Custom spawn system storing persistant info and using party like groups and day/night timing. The data is cached at player entry for minimum lag and cpu loads.
- Custom treasure system for creatures and placables. Containers will spawn with groups of creatures and have scaled treasure based on difficulty of the spawn. Containers will be trapped, lockable and destroyable.
- True persistency system using NWNX and MySQL. This will track Time of day, Player locations, quests, reputation, alignment, housing, etc.
- 7 Player factions and multiple creature factions. Game will track faction reputation based on player's actions versus each other and the world.
- Epic story line and quests to tie it all together.
- Subraces from Forgotten Realms/Dragonlance with abilities and combat level adjustment.
- Custom XP system giving bonuses to parties and a better adjustment for character level.
- Taverns, Inns and Camps to rest and bind your character too. These will have rift shards which pull your character back from the ether.
- Custom Bleeding system. After 0 hitpoints a player will slowly bleed down to -10 with a small chance to stabilize and recover. Friends will be able to bandage in order to revive.
- Balanced game world and item base to allow for fair and fun combat in a PVE and PVP setting.
- Everything is attackable. No plot chars and every action may have consequences.
- Lots of Action.
Neversummer 4 1.69
- Direct dns: ns4.nsrealm.com:5121
- Huge world, most content custom, all items and many abilities have cruise control at higher levels (very high magic).
- 3 or so current devs (many contributors over the years), many active DMs.
- Forums off the weblink above, documentation there.
- 2 servers--both in North America.