Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Use: selected. After choosing the ability, the character must select the type of outsider to change into.
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This feat does not actually require one to be an epic shifter. It can be taken starting on shifter level 10 (when the shifter gets greater wildshape IV).
- This form of shapeshifting cannot be dispelled.
|Shape||Str||Dex||Con||Temp HP||Dodge AC bonus||Base AC|
|Death slaad||22||19||18||+70||+16||29 (30 -1 large size)|
- Rakshasa shape: Can cast ice storm, Mestil's acid breath and dispel magic unlimited times per day.
- Like an NPC rakshasa, a shifter is vulnerable to blessed crossbow bolts with the on-hit: slay rakshasa ability.
- Damage reduction: 15/+5
- Immunity to level 8 spells and lower.
- Skill bonuses: +15 spellcraft, +11 move silently, +10 hide, +10 spot, +5 discipline
- Bonus feats: dodge, knockdown, true seeing
- Universal save +2
- Merges weapons, items, and armor.
- Weapon: rakshasa staff +5, 1d10 fire damage
- Death slaad shape: Is large-sized (-1 AB, -1 AC, -4 hide).
- Azer shape:
- The spells burning hands, ice storm, Mestil's acid breath, and dispel magic are the same spells that can be found in a spellbook. Thus quickslots for these spells can be used to cast the (unlimited) shifted abilities, and can be used to apply metamagic. See shifted ability for details.
Custom content notes
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.