The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- Outsiders turned via this feat get turn resistance equal to half their spell resistance. (Outsiders turned by other means, namely via the good or evil domains, receive turn resistance equal to their spell resistance.)
- The turning level is the same as used by turn undead.
- The ability requirements imply taking at least five (usually more) combined great wisdom and great charisma feats (or three of these feats plus ten levels of red dragon disciple).
- The combination of high ability requirements and limited benefits (particularly given the overlap with domain selection) make selection of this feat extremely rare. Persistent world creators who wish to see planar turning used in their modules should consider relaxing the requirements through engine changes.
Custom content notes
- A custom class must have this feat in their feat list, or that class will not be able to select it as a general feat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.