The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Specifics: The character gains +5 resistance against the chosen type of energy. (The first 5 points of damage of this type of energy are ignored.)
- Added in the expansion packs.
- The choices for types of energy are acid, cold, electrical, fire, and sonic.
- Epic energy resistance supersedes resist energy; they do not stack.
- This feat does stack with — and is applied before — other (non-feat) sources of damage resistance.
- The prerequisite for this feat must be met before leveling up. For example, a (single-class) fighter with constitution 10 cannot take this feat at level 12 (when his fortitude save goes up to +8), but can at any level after this on which he gains a feat.
- The fortitude bonus from luck of heroes does not count towards the fortitude required.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.