The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|1: Shelgarn's persistent blade|
7: Mordenkainen's sword
9: Black blade of disaster
- Requires Hordes of the Underdark.
- This spell is quite useful at lower levels as the summon has damage reduction.
- The blade has an attack bonus equal to half the caster's casting ability modifier. This is the degree of damage reduction that the blade can penetrate.
- The ability may sometimes be different than the usual (especially if cast from an item). If the caster has bard or sorcerer levels, charisma is always used; otherwise if the character has cleric, druid, paladin, or ranger levels, wisdom is used; otherwise if the caster has wizard levels, intelligence is used. In the event that the caster has none of these classes, strength is used.
- There is a technical cap of +20 on the attack bonus, but the practical cap for player characters is +10 due to the maximum achievable ability score. The minimum bonus is +1.
Custom content notesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.