However, casting a spell modified by Quicken Spell does not provoke an attack of opportunity.
Ok I understand this sentence and see how it would be good for a non haste envoriment, but is this the same with Automatic Quicken Spell? Can this be find out/Tested? -- Pstarky 08:28, 27 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- I was thinking we could turn this into a category. Seeing as they're a specific set of feats & it'd be good to make it easier to find than currently. Same idea for various class bonus feats etc too & maybe that bonus progression page I just stuck that table on. --Defunc7 12:31, 12 Sep 2005 (PDT)
- A metamagic category is a good idea, but I don't think we should get rid of the article. It seems to be common wiki practice to avoid article links to categories. For example, an article should link to Feat instead of Category:Feats. If they want to see all the feats, they can click on the category list at the bottom of the article. Just put the Metamagic page in the Category:Metamagic feats as well. -- Austicke 12:55, 12 Sep 2005 (PDT) (Link updated. --The Krit 17:53, 6 April 2009 (UTC))
- I just changed this, putting a link to the category in the "See also" section instead of putting the article in the category. I think this fits the idea behind the common wiki practice and makes the category look a bit better. *Shrug* Give it a try and see what people think, I guess. (If someone wants a precedent, I can scope out some Wikipedia articles to see if any of them do this.) --The Krit 17:57, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- "A cleric spontaneously casting a cure or inflict spell can cast a metamagic version of it instead. Extra time is also required in this case." Does NWN actually implement the extra-time?
- "If the spell's normal casting time is 1 action, casting a metamagic version is a full-round action for a sorcerer or bard. (This isn't the same as a 1-round casting time.)" same question, NWN implements?
- "Metamagic feats that eliminate components of a spell don't eliminate...." what components is this referring to? we meaning verbal, somatic etc, or actual spell material components?
--Defunc7 06:12, 3 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- Sounds like that's PnP stuff. I don't think it applies to NWN. -- Austicke 23:01, 6 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- Yea, it sure doesnt sound like NWN. Information been removed. -- Pstarky
Magic Items and Metamagic Spells Edit
With the right item creation feat, you can store a metamagic version of a spell in a scroll, potion, or wand.
This isnt happping in NWN you only get the normal spell at the default level. DaBear 06:23, 16 Nov 2005 (PST)
- Well that does sound true about casting metamagic on items for NWN, and all the information I have read in Forums I would say your right. Information removed. -- Pstarky 05:38, 16 Nov 2005 (PST)