Hello, and welcome to NWNWiki. Thank you for your contributions.
If you'd like to practice editing, please use the Sandbox.
I hope you enjoy editing here! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see Help:Contents, add a question to NWNWiki talk:Community portal or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome!--Alec Usticke 10:23, 23 July 2006 (PDT)
- How do I delete the Spikehelmet.jpg? I thought I could replace it, but it seems I can't replace a .jpg with a .gif..
- The .jpg version has been deleted in favor of the .gif version, as requested. --The Krit 18:12, 7 May 2007 (PDT)
- Question: can someone identify the type of slaad in the image "outsider_slaad_chaos"? I sense it isn't a "chaos" slaad, but I don't know if it is a black or death slaad either. Thanks! Alaisiagae 15:30, 20 June 2007 (PDT)
- Question regarding legal issues: I'd like to include some small images of deity symbols. I've found a good chunk of them over at the wizard website. Can I use the images on the wiki? Will it be enough if I cite the illustrator/source? Alaisiagae 11:37, 23 June 2007 (PDT)
- Personally, I'd forgo any images that aren't from NWN. --The Krit 12:29, 9 July 2007 (PDT)
- How do I make a template? Alaisiagae 23:21, 22 June 2007 (PDT)
- Is it okay that I put colors for the backgrounds for the Dragon Form table? (somehow I got logged out while editing the article). Alaisiagae 08:33, 8 May 2007 (PDT)
- Adding colors is ok, but I would go with lighter shades. On the other hand, I prefer not having a table -- there's too much info that's the same on every row. Maybe go back mostly to how it was, but have a table just for the Breath Attack and Special columns? --The Krit 12:34, 9 July 2007 (PDT)