Countess Terra, Welcome!
Hello, and welcome to NWNWiki. Thank you for your contributions.
If you'd like to practice editing, please use the Sandbox.
I hope you enjoy editing here! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see Help:Contents, add a question to NWNWiki talk:Community portal or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome!
Your BioWare forum posts are always so informative; thanks for joining us! -- Alec Usticke 12:24, 2 January 2006 (PST)
- The article looks great, thanks. I made some minor formatting changes, but the article is very clear explaining how it works. Thanks! -- Alec Usticke 12:29, 2 January 2006 (PST)
Armor check penalty
- Maximum dexterity bonus looks great. Any chance you want to do armor check penalty too? *hint hint* :) -- Alec Usticke 16:02, 3 January 2006 (PST)
- Thanks. Looks great. -- Alec Usticke 17:40, 3 January 2006 (PST)
Article names and capitalization
- CT, thanks for your additions, but please note NWNWiki:Manual of style#Article names:
Only the first word of an article (and section) names should be capitalized unless it's a proper noun. For example, Prestige class not Prestige Class. This allows other articles to link to the page without needing to capitalize.
We didn't do a good job following this rule when NWNWiki was started, but we're trying to enforce it for all new content. I'll move the articles you added. -- Alec Usticke 18:21, 3 January 2006 (PST)
- What of feats with mutliple sections? I was basing my structure partially off the Arcane Archer class. --Countess Terra 18:23, 3 January 2006 (PST)
- What do you mean by multiple sections? If you want to see examples of proper layouts, check out NWN2Wiki. We've done a much better jobs of following a consistent format there. I'd like to go back and fix all the current articles on NWNWiki, but the number is daunting. -- Alec Usticke 18:28, 3 January 2006 (PST)
- Nevermind, I was thinking of feats like Strike from the Void. --Countess Terra 18:30, 3 January 2006 (PST)
- Thanks. I know you're probably ready to strangle me, but we've learned a lot of tricks over the past few months that make life easier. If I knew then, what I know now.... :) -- Alec Usticke 18:33, 3 January 2006 (PST)
- No worries, consistency is a good thing and either way the content is the same. ^_^ --Countess Terra 18:35, 3 January 2006 (PST)
- Congratulations, Countess Terra, you have been made a sysop. Thanks for agreeing to help out. -- Alec Usticke 15:01, 5 January 2006 (PST)
- Perhaps you picked this up already, but you can pluralize a wikilink by putting the 'S' (or other suffix) outside the brackets. For example, [[domain]]s gives domains, which links to domain. I saw you were entering [[domain|domains]] -- that format is only necessary for words that don't have a straight suffix -- for example, [[elf|elves]]. Just an FYI. Thanks for your contributions!!! -- Alec Usticke 01:52, 7 January 2006 (PST)
- Thanks for the fix on the BoW page. Would I be annoying if I pointed out that [[Pick pocket|Pick pocketing]] could be written as [[Pick pocket]]ing --> Pick pocketing. -- Alec Usticke 14:42, 10 January 2006 (PST)
- Quite the opposite really. I figured out the "s" before after seeing it used (brainfarted and forgot to use it though), but the "ing" is news to me. ^_^ --Countess Terra 15:43, 10 January 2006 (PST)
- Or how about User:Countess Terracottasupercalifragilisticexpialidocious? :) -- Alec Usticke 17:25, 10 January 2006 (PST)