Hello, and welcome to NWNWiki. Thank you for your contributions.
If you'd like to practice editing, please use the Sandbox.
I hope you enjoy editing here! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see Help:Contents, add a question to NWNWiki talk:Community portal or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! -- Austicke 23:13, 13 Dec 2005 (PST)
editting problem? Edit
- From Talk:Spontaneous_Cast u said u could't edit the main article bit, just the notes... I can only think u were trying with the sub-edit bit attached to the "notes" section. There's also an "edit" tab at the top of the page (above the actual article) for editting the article as a whole :) --Defunc7 01:21, 7 January 2006 (PST)
edit to Grimoire Healing domain page Edit
- From Grimoire healing, you added a notes section stating that there is not a Greater Healing Circle spell in NWN. The Grimoire is a spell pack of custom spells that can be added to the game and the project pages are hosted here on NWNWiki. Greater Healing Circle is one of those custom spells. Also, Heal and Mass Heal are affected by caster level if a particular variable setting is set to use 3.5ed rules for those spells. I will be removing the notes section from the page. SSB Syrus Greycloak 11:30, 12 January 2006 (PST)
- Ah, I must have misread the page I was editing then, my apologies. I was pretty sure I was on the healing domain affected spells list :D GhostNWN 12:04, 12 January 2006 (PST)
- Not a problem :) SSB Syrus Greycloak 12:27, 12 January 2006 (PST)
ID Token of Mastery console commandEdit
I see you changed it from "runscript z_tokenmastery" to "dm_runscript z_tokenmastery". I tested the former which worked fine. Did you test the latter? -- Alec Usticke 16:44, 5 June 2006 (PDT)
Actually I have not, but the standard console command to run scripts with is "dm_runscript" as opposed to "runscript". Maybe both work. I don't have the premium module so I can't test that. GhostNWN 17:37, 5 June 2006 (PDT)
- I see. I'm going to change it back, because I know for sure runscript works. -- Alec Usticke 18:27, 5 June 2006 (PDT)
- Congratulations, GhostNWN, you have been made a sysop. Thanks for helping out. -- Alec Usticke 16:00, 12 June 2006 (PDT)
- Ow, thanks! Will try to continue keeping the wiki clean :) *looks at all those new buttons* now I just hope I won't accidentally click "block"... GhostNWN 16:23, 12 June 2006 (PDT)