Innate level: 2
Components: verbal, somatic
Range: medium (20 meters)
Area of effect: huge (6.67 meter radius)
Duration: 1 round / 2 levels
Save: reflex partial
Spell resistance: yes
Additional counterspells: freedom of movement
- The movement reduction percentage is 65 minus twice the creature's strength, with a minimum reduction of 1%. This is calculated upon entering the area of effect and is not affected by changes to a creature's strength while the creature is in the area of effect.
- Most (standard) spiders are immune to this spell.
- Incorporeal creatures (and those with woodland stride) are immune to this spell's effects.
- Sometimes—due to a bug in the game—the speed reduction is not removed when a creature leaves the area of effect, resulting in a permanent speed decrease.
- Sometimes a victim's dexterity is permanently changed to 3. (A fix for this is available on the Vault.)
Custom content notesEdit
- OnEnter script:
- OnExit script:
- OnHearbeat script: